Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Lappy

A couple of months ago my laptop decided to not work for no real reason so I have been using my Hunnys huge desktop to do all my schoolwork and waste time on facebook. Well 2 days ago I decided to do something about my broken laptop and bring it to a repair shop in town, but before I did that I tried one more time to turn the old thing on and it worked as if nothing ever happened which got me really excited.

I know this isn't a very big deal but it is to me because: I dont like sharing a computer with Tim because, well, we both wanna be on at the same time and that creates conflict, I like being able to bring my laptop with me to school and I have all my music and photos on it.

So today I am thankful that my aging orange laptop is back on my lap !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments just like I love chocolate, so if you can give me one its like giving me the other