Saturday, December 1, 2012

Baby On The Way

I still cant believe I am pregnant and that this new member of our family will be here in 8 weeks! It does not feel real yet. I am extremely excited about our new arrival but at my last appointment with my Midwife I was reminded that I wont have any family around to help/comfort/show me the way, so to speak. It will just be me and my hunny (and the Midwife) at the birth and although I know I will be fine, I do wish my Mom and siblings lived just a little bit closer so they could be here with us. I am so very grateful for this pregnancy and what it will bring even if it has to come with some pain I know it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments just like I love chocolate, so if you can give me one its like giving me the other