Friday, March 13, 2009

Feet Day Two

So the day started out with me accomplanying my husband somewhere for about 5 hours but I forgot to bring my camera :(

130pm Went grocery shopping with my non plastic bag and favorite semi new purse.

3pm I went to study but first changed because a buckle on my boot broke ..booo


6pm Post workout dinner with Ava at a very yummy restaurant


7pm Pre Bedtime Game of soccer with Ava, she basically kicked my butt cause I am not at all good at sports except for watching some hockey.

3 comments:

  1. i think ur amazing at sports

    ReplyDelete
  2. i became friends with you because of a soccer game

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont remember, refresh my memory

    ReplyDelete

I love comments just like I love chocolate, so if you can give me one its like giving me the other