Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunny Days

I was going to write a blog about something specific but couldn't concentrate enough to write it out ( I am easily distracted)

I went on a afternoon motorcycle ride with my hunny today and it was pretty sweet. We rode to Fort Casey ( which is friken creepy) and enjoyed some amazing scenery along the way, I wish I had brought a camera because the Olympic mountains looked heroic and inspiring. It was a day of beauty that made me remember how great the creation around me is and how often I go about my days not even realizing that i am surrounded by wonder.
I love where I live.


Update on the dog with three names.
I love him. He is sweet. He loves us. He fits in. He listens ( kinda). He is happy all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments just like I love chocolate, so if you can give me one its like giving me the other